Come Join Our Team
Farrell’s is an awesome place to work at. We’re a curious, creative, and diverse team with one goal: to find purpose in our work and build the most amazing stuff for every homeowner who reaches out to us. When you join us, you’ll be part of a dynamic group working hard on bringing people’s desired homes to life.
Click on the job position that interests you and fill out the form. We can’t wait to meet you!
Available Positions At Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center
We’re hiring a driven construction project manager to lead our team into a well-oiled machine! You’ll work with clients and engineers to make a plan for the entire project and then manage general contractors to make sure it’s done right.
Our top applicant has a passion for building and a history of finishing construction on time and within budget. If you’re a natural-born leader who thrives on motivating a team and ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Implement systems to organize tools, vehicles, and equipment, and schedule maintenance for them if necessary
- Secure any required licenses and permits from appropriate authorities to ensure construction is up to code
- Prevent injuries, slowdowns, and project risks by demanding complete adherence to health and safety standards on construction sites, and reporting safety regulation issues promptly
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to determine the needed resources and scope of work, including necessary materials and expected labor required
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in construction management
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, blueprints, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- Four-year college degree in engineering, construction management, or other similar fields
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
$50,000 – $75,000 yearly
We are looking for a competitive, sales-driven, and highly-motivated field sales representative to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to get the sale, leaning into their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a base salary plus a robust commission plan. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Commit to staying updated on all services and products, competition, and market conditions to ensure customer needs are met
Initiate contact and follow up with potential customers to present our new products or services
- Create and fulfill a customer acquisition strategy for your sales territory
Inform company of all sales activities, including new business development, account status, customer needs, potential customers, and issues with competition via CRM
- Appear at in-person or online trainings, meetings, trade shows, and sales events
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Applicant must have strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- You must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of sales experience for this role
- We prefer if you have a bachelor’s degree or high school diploma
- Should have working knowledge of a CRM
$50,000 – $60,000 yearly + Commission
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a landscaper. You’ll follow the crew leader to perform lawn care and maintenance duties for our customers including mowing, fertilizing, mulching, edging, raking, pruning, and any additional landscaping tasks. Job seekers should take pride in quality workmanship and enjoy working with others.
- Help the crew team with landscape design, landscape installation, landscape construction, and landscape maintenance
- Create daily reports of completed work
- Offer clients recommendations to maintain their landscaping design after the work is complete
- Tend to flower beds using a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Put pesticide on greenery when needed for weed control
- Familiarity with hand tools and maintenance equipment including blowers, chain saws, edgers, rakes, clippers, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
- Over 2 years of experience with residential or commercial properties as a landscaping crew member
- Great physical health and stamina
$16 – $24 hourly
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Landscape Construction Foreman to lead the construction of Outdoor Living Spaces that will elevate our clients’ backyards and their outdoor experience. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of skilled workers and ensuring the successful completion of each project.
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Outstanding Company Culture
- Training / Education
- Retirement Plans
- Manage, Plan, and Implement Construction tasks in accordance with Priorities and Goals
- Manage and Guide the use of Machinery and Equipment
- Allocate and Delegate Responsibilities
- Supervise, Train, and Give Feedback to Team Members
- Communicate Effectively with Clients, Office Staff, and Crew
- Peacefully Resolve any Emerging Problems or Issues
- Prepare and present progress to Office
- Excellent Knowledge of Construction Operations and Equipment
- Familiarity with Blueprints / Plans
- Good Time-Management skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Critical-Thinker and Problem Solver
- Good Physical Condition and Stamina
- High School Diploma
- Valid Drivers License
- Any Additional Relevant Certification will be considered an advantage
$18 – $30 hourly + Upsell Commission
Or Get In Touch Directly
Called and asked for a quote for weed and feed plus overseeding they had someone out with in a day.
Price was fair and the service was great. Weeds have left and grass is coming in thicker
Clayton was GREAT to work with, very professional and friendly. He listened to what we wanted and designed the perfect patio area. He consulted us with any and all idea proposals and price changes.
Always on time and stayed in touch thru email or text as questions/concerts arose. We can’t wait for the work to be completed. We will update our review after the work is complete and rate the construction crew.
Farrell’s lawn and garden center was very helpful on the planning and executing our landscaping project. The staff was very knowledgeable regarding the products that were used in our project.
The staff is readily available to answer any questions you may have and to assist in anyway possible. We could not have done this project without their expertise knowledge and assistance.